Remedi SeniorCare is one of the nation’s TOP TEN long term care pharmacies. We offer nursing homes and assisted-living facilities everything they need to provide better care to their residents by delivering highly responsive pharmacy solutions. Our Pharmacy delivers life-saving medications to thousands of residents every day. Our team members enjoy state-of-the-art facility equipped with customer-inspired innovative technologies.
The Account Manager is responsible for customer service activities for a determined group of client facilities. This includes complaint investigation and resolution, training facility staff to pharmacy policies and processes, and introduction of new technology products.
- Visits assigned facilities at least monthly.
- Responsible for customer service activities; complain investigation and resolution in concert with direct supervisor, consultant pharmacist, Quality Department, internal staff, and corporate staff.
- Completes and submits progress reports promptly. When appropriate calls into or e-mails Quality to have the Progress Report initiated.
- Reports names of new facility staff to the CCT team leader.
- Establishes positive relationships with facility administrator, nursing director, and nurse managers
- Informs facilities of new pharmacy procedures, processes and forms. Distributes new materials as directed. Assists with special projects as assigned
- Monitors facility documentation to ensure pharmacy processes are followed
- Inservices facility staff to pharmacy issues when necessary. Provides one-on-one instruction to staff nurses as appropriate
- Performs medication storage inspections and Emergency drug kits as requested
- Assists consultant pharmacist with drug diversion investigations
- Assists facilities with the implementation of technology products such as My Remedi, Accu-Flow Emar, ATS and other programs developed by the pharmacy and made available to its customers
- Assists new facilities with transition activities, inservicing, cart set up, emergency supply set up, etc. as directed
- Complete a Customer Visit Report while in the facility, fax it to the pharmacy from the facility, log a call in Salesforce
- RN license and experience in Long-term Care required
- Exhibits ability to communicate verbally and in writing with good English language skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, able to self direct activities and prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to teach adults, excellent verbal and written communication skills, good social skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Exhibits problem solving skill, and exhibits ability to develop and implement appropriate training materials.
- Must maintain ability to travel up to 300 miles per work day sometimes it is more (not the norm)
- Adheres to the dress code, business casual when in the facilities