As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As part of SAP’s Cloud Infrastructure Services organization, the Global PKI Operations team is responsible for managing SAP’s mission critical, enterprise PKI environments. Working closely with SAP’s global security group, the PKI specialist as part of the global PKI Operations team will help drive and implement SAP’s long term global PKI strategy.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Operations experience supporting mission critical systems, across multiple geographical locations and infrastructure providers
* Advanced level troubleshooting and support of PKI system issues
* Serve as a PKI Registration Authority (RA) for PKI systems.
* Maintain and support PKI systems within the organization.
* Provide PKI consulting services to customers to understand the usage and responsibilities involved with PKI certificates.
* Issue, revoke, and recover PKI certificates for end users and devices.
* Develop and ensures proper PKI algorithms are enforced.
* Coordinates technical incident response and remediation activities for PKI environments
* Publishes reports and maintains metrics for PKI systems.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Cyber security, CISSP, CISM, SANS, or other related certifications
* Ability to work in a global, agile and fast-paced environment
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, fluent in English
* Effective and efficient Time management skills
* Strong analytical and logical skills
* Customer orientation and strong focus on quality
* Strong working knowledge of terminology used in PKI infrastructure (Certificate Authorities, Registration Authority, Certificate trust chains and Certificate Revocation Lists).
* Experience in designing and implementing global PKI solutions
* Experience supporting PKI systems that span multiple geographic regions and infrastructure providers
* Experience with using HSMs (Hardware Security Modules)
* Experience with Algorithms, including RSA and AES
* Experience with Enterprise-wide Key and Secret Management
* Experience in working with hashing functions, including SHA-2/SHA-3
* Fluent with the following protocols: TCP/IP, SSL, TLS, SCP and HTTPS. Understand Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and how it is used.
* Mastering of system integration using Webservice APIs (SOAP/Rest)
* 5+ years related experience with enterprise cybersecurity, PKI environments