Electronic Test Engineer
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Resolve issues involving test systems and implement improvements which may include circuit analysis, troubleshooting, analyzing test data, debugging test systems, programing test systems, maintaining and upgrading software, purchase requests, etc.
- Plan, design and implement test systems in advance of new product introductions. Design, acquire and assemble equipment to build fixtures, assemble hardware and write software for both ATE and ICT systems.
- Work with Engineering, Product Engineering, and Failure Analyses Technicians to resolve any issues concerning electronic products or printed circuit board assemblies failing test.
- Keep current on industry test standards.
- 4-yearElectricalEngineeringdegree and 2 – 5 years of experience with troubleshooting electronics, circuit analysis, soldering (thru-hole and SMT) and analyzing data preferred.
- Basic circuit knowledge is crucial.
- Knowledge of electronics test standards (SMTA TP-101 and IEEE 1149.1) and quality standards (IPC-A-610 and IPC-J-001)
- Extensive computer skills are required including knowledge of programming LabView, C, Visual Basic, and Access software.