As the Director of Quality Management, you will be responsible for coordination, development and evaluation of all outcome activities including but not limited to: Risk Management, Quality Improvement, Survey Readiness, Infection Control, Employee Health and Education.
Other requirements of the Director of Quality Management - DQM would include:
- Coordinating all survey activities to assure that the facility maintains accreditation, certification, and licensure.
- Organizing monthly interdisciplinary QAPI Team meetings with activities per QAPI Calendar
- Receiving and reviews quarterly quality improvement reports
- Assisting Medical Director and Quality Program Director with development and implementation of medical staff quality improvement activities
- Leading hospital team in the performance of RCA at least annually and for every level 3-4 incident, unless otherwise indicated
- Completing monthly quality related data entry, analysis and reporting
- Focusing on the importance of employee training and education in the work place
- Working with leadership team to ensure reporting requirements are met.
RN Registered Nurse – Clinical – Hospital – Nursing – Healthcare – Medical – Quality - Therapist – Survey Readiness – Infection Control - RRT - Management
As a Director of Quality Management, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Director of Quality Management role include:
- Licensed healthcare clinician
- 3 years of experience in an inpatient healthcare facility
- Experience with Risk Management, infection control, and employee health
- Skills in handling emergency and life-threatening situations
- Experience in interpretation of raw data and comparative analysis, conducting educational “in-services”,
- Coordinating and supervising accreditation/certification activities.
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
- Clinical Nursing experience, a plus