More information about this job
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline salescompensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 5,700 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, collaborative and technically experienced Information SecurityRisk Analyst with ability to understand cloud operational and security processes, effectively communicate security controls, and drive remediation/changes within the organization. The successful candidate should be reliable, resourceful and has a “can-do” attitude.
You will be a key member of our team and play an important role in Information Security and Compliance framework for a leading cloud company. The primary job responsibility would be to Complete RFI (Request for Information), Due diligence assessments, information security questionnaires, and answer customer questions as well Risk Management Activities and helping with Compliance Audits.
- Assist with regular and periodic internal risk assessments and SOC Audits.
- Lead or assist with successful completion of customer audits, certifications and industry/regulatory compliance activities.
- Consistently drive success of internal technologyaudits, SOC-1, SOC-2 and ISO27001 and HITRUST.
- Drive integration of remediation efforts with the risk management process.
- Contribute by enhancing and maturing the existing cloud compliance frameworks.
- Perform activities to help measure and monitor compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform regulation and standard gap analysis and prepare summary reports.
- Interpersonal skills and team player to maintain collaborative relationships throughout the company and with customers.
- Experience in a customer-facing, support, consulting, or sales role.
- Attention to detail, especially with written work such as legal contracts and customer-facing communications.
- Ability to document policies, procedures, and technical diagrams.
- Ability to manage a substantial unplanned workload with short deadlines.
5+ years working in the field of compliance or security.
Strong technical knowledge of relevant audit standards e.g., ISO27001, SSAE16 SOC 1, SOC 2, HIPPA, HITRUST.
Complete due diligence assessments and information security questionnaires for prospective and current clients in a timely and accurate manner.
Perform Customer Initiated Security risk assessments for Callidus Products.
Direct and recent working experience with at least two of the following compliance program: ISO 27001, PCI, SSAE16, SOC2, HIPPA and HITRUST. Prior experience of working in the Security and Compliance group at a SaaS/Cloud company or with Security & Risk practice of a Big 4 firm.
Prior experience with IT GRC system Excellent report writing skills, ability to prepare compliance reports and associated metrics.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.