Sales Representative - Outside Sales Electrical
Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards.
Anixter offers competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, and additional company provided retirement benefits. You will be eligible to participate in Anixter's car expense reimbursement and allowance program.
- In this role you will initiate, establish, and build strong customer relationships, retention and loyalty of our Electrical Contractors, Integrators, EPCs and Industrial End-users.
- Serve a variety of markets including Commercial Construction, Oil & Gas, Utilities, WWTP and Industrial Manufacturing by suggesting and delivering the right product solutions for a complete end to end solution
- Product focus to include Anixter’s full electrical product offering which include, but not limited to Switchgear, Lighting, Electrical Consumables, and Wire and Cable.
- Actively engage Anixter colleagues and resources regularly to provide a complete customer solution in order to capitalize on opportunities.
- Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
Your sales skills need be unrivaled, but it also helps if you have:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3-5 years direct work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book