INVISION Sr Analyst
INVISION Sr Analyst/FT/Days
Seasoned IT INVISION Software professional translating business requirements into business application systems; mentors less-experienced staff with responsibility for their technical development.
Required: INVISION Patient Accounting experience/proficiency, vendor management knowledge, understanding of business office processes and their interaction with Patient Accounting/Patient Management System.
Preferred: ICO knowledge, Conceptual knowledge of the INVISION Patient Management System.
• Works directly with users in defining new application requirements and resolving project/support issues. Responds to user problems, explains new technologies, and presents deliverables. Learns to build productive networks with internal and external customers and vendor community.
• Participates in project design, contributing technical insights and ideas. Helps formulate project scope and objectives. Demonstrates a solid understanding of the fundamentals of requirement specification, design, coding, and testing of information systems.
• Analyzes a chain of events and applies technical knowledge following established procedures and/or detailed specifications. Troubleshoots most applications problems independently. Tests, implements, documents and maintains system components based on specifications. Modifies, tests, and troubleshoots existing tools and utilities.
• Contributes to project plans, RFPs and RFIs. Shares knowledge and documentation effectively within the work team.
• Works directly with users in defining new application requirements and resolving project/support issues, responding to user problems to explain new technologies, proposed solutions, and present deliverables.
• Tests, implements, documents and maintains system components based on specifications.
Bachelor's Level Degree (BA/BS) preferred or equivalent experience
- Four or more years of INVISION Software experience with a higher level skillset in Patient Accounting. An understanding of Patient Management is preferred.