Northrop Grumman Engineering Systems and Integration (ESI) business unit is a seeking a creative, skilled and motivated Software Engineer to join our team at the new Grand Sky facility near Grand Forks, ND. The Grand Sky facility will focus on Software and Systems development for unmanned and autonomous flight systems. Grand Sky is also a part of the nation's first UAS Business & Aviation Park.
This position offers an opportunity for the right candidate to develop companywide business applications under the Scaled Agile Framework using modern COTS tools. The successful candidate shall be able to develop and execute software code troubleshooting, database processing, configure code testing, and resolve code vulnerabilities individually and as part of a larger team.
The successful candidate will need good interpersonal communication skills along with the ability to work in an agile team environment is essential. Candidate must also be a self-starter with the ability to take on complex and challenging tasks with minimal direction and remain current on emerging technologies trends.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related field with two years' related experience.
• Ability to obtain a DOD Secret Clearance
• Microsoft .Net Framework in Visual Studio environment.
• Experience with SQL and database design.
• Strong experience developing and troubleshooting applications on multiple platforms
• Versioning Control software (i.e. GIT, TFS)
• ACTIVE Clearance is desired
• Technical certifications that support Software Development
• Previous software development experience C# in .NET and ASP.NET
• MVC (Model View Controller)
• MS-SQL Server Database design, administration, functionality, and recovery.
• Experience with Angular or React and familiarity with Oracle databases are all a plus.
Requisition ID: 17025864