HR Manager/Site Business PartnerProduction Supervisor
Make your mark early
We're developing our people, the heart of SRG Global, into the next generation of leaders. Their passions and values built the foundation upon which we continue to grow. They drive us to take action and create value for customers, stakeholders, and society.
We embrace individual entrepreneurship and strive to deliver smart solutions to our customers and consumers. We have strong roots and a clear vision for the future. Join us, find your place at SRG Global. In all we do, we go Beyond the finish™.
SRG Global is searching for a Human Resources Manager for our Evansville, IN manufacturing plant. The right individual will bring a passion for providing a competitive advantage to the businesses and capabilities we support by improving our ability to apply Market Based Management® to attract, motivate, develop and retain a diverse group of employees who have both values and beliefs consistent with our MBM® Guiding Principles in addition to the skills and knowledge that create long term value.
The candidate shall be aware of the issues and challenges facing the company, bringing vision and focus to those priorities that align with the greatest needs of the business. This person will have demonstrated interpersonal skills and past accomplishments consistent with our culture.
- Partner with leaders, considered an effective and valued business partner in advancing our MBM culture to best attract, motivate, develop and retain a diverse group of employees
- Proactively coach and come along side Leaders to drive results through the disciplined application of MBM
- Relentlessly and constructively challenging situations and behaviors that are not consistent with our Guiding Principles and, by extension, the Code of Conduct.
- Always be “forward thinking” to anticipate needs and issues before they arise.
- Provide strategic guidance to leaders in areas of change management and employee development including but not limited to; individual performance development, career and talent development
- Ensure Compliance and proactive key objectives in the areas of EH&S.
- Establish and maintain a positive work environment for all employees
- Successfully address employee relations matters developing within facility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- 5+ years of Human Resources Experience
- Experience in a related automotive industry will be an advantage
- Self-motivated to define and drive continuous improvement of processes
- Results oriented person with excellent communication skills, initiative and personal accountability.
Requisition ID 2017-1238