The Travel Team, Inc. is focused on the unique needs of corporations that rely on travel to succeed. Servicing business accounts is how The Travel Team got its start in 1989, and it’s the reason we’ve grown to where we are today. We know what every organization needs from its travel service provider: attention, savings and results.
When you go with The Travel Team, Inc., you get it all. The strength of one of the top travel management companies in the country that is fueled by a multi-billion-dollar parent company, Rich Products Corporation. Our leading technology provides you with the best deals and is backed by a personal touch that offers you the best solutions for your travel needs. As a Concur Preferred Partner and American Express Representative, our company is part of a select group of travel organizations committed to providing a wide range of business and leisure travel services. When you conduct business with The Travel Team, you receive the best combination of services. You will enjoy the advantage of an independently owned travel company while benefiting from the extensive business travel resources of one of the most respected travel organizations in the world. In short, for corporate, leisure, meeting planning, or any specialty market travel, we have the wealth of resources and experience to make travel experiences exceptional.
For More information on the The Travel Team, please visit our website https://www.thetravelteam.com/
We are seeking a motivated Regional Sales Representative to support and advance the growing Corporate Travel Business. The Regional Sales Representative will be responsible for establishing relationships and securing a Corporate Client base that will utilize The Travel Team’s Corporate Travel solutions for their travel related needs.
The position is designed to quickly increase The Travel Team’s market share in the Corporate space by responding to leads, cold calling prospective accounts, negotiating and closing corporate agreements, demonstrating The Travel Team’s traditional travel fulfillment services as well as specialized services and technology.
This individual should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment with primary responsibility for prospecting and partner selling to generate new corporate travel business.
- Discover, develop and nurture prospects and opportunities in sales pipeline to increase revenue and reach for The Travel Team.
- Sell new corporate accounts on the value proposition of The Travel Team’s suite of products and services.
- Respond to customer inquiries and request for pricing, information and other related information.
- Develop consultative relationships with decision makers such as Corporate Travel Managers, CEOs, CFOs, Directors of Procurement, etc. and guide them through buying The Travel Team’s products and services.
- Comfortably present products and services to all levels of the organization, both internal and external.
- Develop key vendor partnerships that will aid in securing Corporate customers.
- Cross sell leisure, groups and meeting services to prospective and existing customers.
- Manage communication between departments for client implementation.
- Serve as Travel Team brand ambassador in industry, community events and trade shows as requested by management.
- Other projects as directed by the VP Global Business Alliances
- Meet and exceed assigned quota
- Deploy prospecting strategies to gain new customers
- Maintain an updated sales pipeline through automated sales management tools as provided
- Maintain relationships with existing customers in order to establish a strong host of references
- Work with Account Management, Implementation and all other departments in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Regularly meet with Manager to review sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers
- Actively participate in regular training on company service and technology offerings
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 3 years of outside sales experience ideally with previous experience selling business/technical services or software packages to the commercial business market.
- Tech-savvy with ability to communicate technical product features effectively and enthusiastically.
- Knowledge of travel industry preferred, previous experience with travel technology products desired (Especially Concur or GDS).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior presentation skills a must.
- Strong Interpersonal, relationship building and team building skills.
- High personal performance and ethical standards
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The Travel Team provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rich Products Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.