· Builds strong working relationships with Owner/Operators based on trust and mutual accountability to help drive results through influence.
· Chooses the appropriate consulting approach (e.g., directive, supportive, coaching, collaborative) based on the situation and existing relationships.
· Acts as an advocate for the Owner/Operator and the Company, insuring that both points of view are clearly communicated and understood.
· Demonstrates ownership and accountability by consistently observing restaurant operations (in any restaurant), providing feedback and taking action in critical situations.
· Rewards and recognizes their Owner/Operators and Management Teams (e.g., nominate for various regional/company awards).
· Working together with the Field Service Manager, organizes and conducts the process whereby an Operator Business Meeting is conducted annually or according to Regional practice.
· Offers feedback, may prepare and assemble information, and provides recommendations on growth and rewrite status during the Annual Operator Review to the Field Service Manager based on the 5 national standards.
· Provides feedback and assists in the evaluation of assigned registered applicant as
Business Results (QSC/Sales/People/Profit)
· Conducts ROIP assessments within assigned Owner/Operator and McOpCo restaurants and consults with Owner Operators/Operations Managers/Area Supervisors/Restaurant Managers in developing agreed upon action plans to address priority system opportunities.
· Identifies priority Owner/Operators and restaurants based on QSC, sales, people, profit potential.
· Consults and is accountable for working shoulder-to-shoulder with each Owner/Operator to improve the execution of the 12 restaurant systems and to deliver short- and long-term business results (QSC, sales, people and profit).
· Recommends and coordinates the assistance of regional support staff and peers to optimize business results, when appropriate (e.g. construction, controller, real estate, training, HR, marketing, technology, and other Subject Matter Experts).
· Uses all information available in the consultant's toolbox (e.g. FFS, MART, R2D2 analysis, Questing, ROIP data, mini-market) to optimize restaurant potential.
· Assists the Owner/Operators in developing and executing reinvestment plans on an annual basis to include opening new restaurants, re-builds, re-models, equipment purchases, etc.
· Proactively provides recommendations to Owner/Operators on how to take advantage of opportunities to improve business results (e.g., new initiatives, upgrading equipment, new technology advantages)
· Ensures that restaurants properly execute Local Store marketing (LSM), national and
co-oppromotions, and the execution of new products and processes, including new product training and implementation.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) and build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Must comfortably handle multiple projects/issues with a high degree of complexity and be able to prioritize what makes the biggest difference for our customers.
- Has a solid background in managing projects, people and establishing effective processes.
- 5 or more years of Restaurant Operations experience at the Supervisor level managing more than one location- Quick Service/Quick Casual Industry Preferred.
- Business Degree is preferred but not required.