General Dynamics is seeking a Software Development Team Leadwith C++, Java and Oracle experience on Scott AFB in O'Fallon IL. Seeking experience with Rational Team Concert, Jira, Version One or similar software tools suite.
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
1. Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities.
2. Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
3. Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
4. Researches emerging technologies to determine impact on application execution.
5. Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
6. Troubleshoots complex problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
7. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
8. Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress.
8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software engineers.
10. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
Certs: Sec+, CISSP or Scrum Master preferred
8-10 years of related software development experience.
Desired 5-8 years of C++ or Java experience
Clearance: Active Secret required
Job ID 2017-25305