RAIN is a digital consultancy that combines data, technology, and creativity to drive business growth for our clients. We use data-driven insight to design and implement digital ecosystems for our clients and help leverage a constantly changing landscape into a competitive edge. We’re guided by the belief that technology is, by definition, an extension of humanity, and that great ideas come from a desire to enhance the lives of real people. RAIN is a fast-growing organization with three offices located in New York, Utah, and Nicaragua
We are searching for an exceptionally talented Sr. Digital Strategist who thrives on working and solving complex challenges. To succeed, you will need to be able to simplify the “noise,” make things happen and never take no for an answer.
Day to day, you will collaborate closely with teams to drive business outcomes for clients. As you know, you'll manage research projects, identify insights, develop KPIs and reporting structures, brief teams and steer work, communicate progress and status on multiple projects, coordinate vendors/resources, identify challenges and recommend solutions....and more.
- Data - Combine desktop/primary/secondary/syndicated research into insights that unlock business opportunities
- Insight + Truths - Distill observations into “Fresh, potent and energizing truths.”
- Client Facing - Work hand-in-hand with the account teams to develop working relationships with clients
- Strategic Project Planning - Participate in the development of project scopes and writing proposals
- Co-Conspirators - Cultivate a trusted cadre of partners, technology, and vendors
- Business Development - Impact new business pitches with strategic recommendations
- See Around Corners - Anticipate obstacles and identify SOLUTIONS in a proactive manner
- Future Planning - keep an eye on "What's Next"
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 7 years of experience in digital strategy or equivalent, agency or consultancy experience preferred
- Experience working on large and complex global websites including creating numerous enhancements
- Meticulous organization skills
- Experience in building solid long-term client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Besides our beautiful mountain views, we also offer medical, dental, 401k and more...