Looking for seasoned operations professional who has demonstrated the following competencies:
Planning and execution of output through lean manufacturing and continuous improvement initiatives. Will plan, organize, and direct the overall operation of the facility to ensure a high level of effectiveness to attain and satisfy Customer Demand.
The function will lead operational improvements along with increasing optimal production output.
It is responsible to lead, coach and mentor employees to new levels of skills, capabilities and performance.
This Leader will model a commitment to Safety and Quality throughout the facility, and realize a significant impact to the business as part of the senior management team.
This individual will analyze operational business trends, implement metrics (KPI) to monitor progress, implement Corrective Action as required and provide adequate reporting to Corporate.
Key Behaviors and Skills for a Successful Candidate:
- Establish a Safety driven, Performance Based business culture to ensure a Safe and Employee friendly work environment resulting in a highly motivated work team.
- Lead and direct Customer Service levels through high performance on-time delivery rates and Internal Customer Service activity.
- Establish Market Leader Product Quality standards on all products manufactured within the facility. World Class Quality.
- Personally drive the Continuous Improvement Culture through implementation of PPS and otherLean techniques.
- Manage strict adherence to spending budgets in all departments and implement corrective action as required to ensure sound spending practices.
- Assist in generating annual business plans with the Plant Controller.
- Responsible to drive and create Revenue Opportunities through Operational means and support the Sales Function appropriately.
- Reviews and approves Production Scheduling to support Customer Demand.
- Direct and controls labor efficiency, material efficiency, transportation, engineering effectiveness, customer service, and order entry efficiency, along with human utilization.
- Reviews performance against operating plans and standards. Provides reports as required and manage required action to ensure sound business practices.
- Presents weekly/monthly reports on performance as requested.
- Defines and recommends objectives in each area of Operations. Develops specific short-term and long-term plans and programs geared toward operational excellence.
- Actively supporting the Company policies, procedures, and workplace rules including environmental, health, and safety objectives. Promote universal and continuous improvement in these areas.
- Deliver profitability objectives through sound resource allocation decision and manage production costs by controlled divisional spending.
- Overseeing hiring, employee relations, and employee development activities, ensuring and effective and productive workforce.
- Maintain operational lines of communication to facilitate efficiency while enhancing the spirit of teamwork throughout the corporation’s different departments and divisions.
- Exhibit exceptional OPEX knowhow and a passion for Lean with a relentless pursuit of Continuous Improvement.
- Conform to all SOX policies and procedures.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
A bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred. The successful candidate will have demonstrated his/her ability to lead an organization by setting and meeting goals and motivating performance, despite obstacles and setbacks. Essential this individual have good financial management skills, P&L background and an ability to work closely with finance professionals in preparing strategic business plans. Must have demonstrated LEAN background and continuous improvement and the ability to drive LEAN throughout an organization.
Will have open and effective communicator with strong people skills.
This candidate must have 10 plus years of people management experience, including experience in managing other managers. S/he will have the ability to build strong and open working relationships characterized by mutual respect and an ability to build valuable business relationships outside the organization. The individual will be skilled at communicating ideas to others and inviting and considering input from others. S/he will be accessible and approachable, respecting intellectual integrity and valuing individuality. This individual will be skilled in hiring, motivating and developing talent.