The Issuer Processing PMO provides support for ATM, Risk services, Debit processing, Prepaid processing, Digital Issuance Processing, Enhanced Visa Services (EVS), Visa Card Transaction Controls (VCTC), Network Gateway services, and IT sponsored efforts. The team focuses on projects that protect Visa's core business/brand, deliver cost efficiencies and increase corporate effectiveness through standardized project management practices, using Agile and Waterfall methodologies and decisive leadership.
- Work with Business and Technology to accurately forecast upcoming Fiscal Year labor and non-labor needs.
- Work within various groups across the organization to analyze and document financial requirements that will be sent to the Technology Planning Investment Committee for approval to spend. And always ensure with are in alignment with Business partners on TPIC submission across the Issuer Processing organization.
- Work directly with project management and project delivery teams to develop, analyze and report on project financial results and performance of the Issuer Processing PMO (tens of millions of dollars). Providing data to support project status and variance reporting.
- Working with otherTechnology PMO’s to make sure they are appropriately capturing, recording and forecasting items in Visa financial tools that have Issuer processing impacts.
- Generating appropriate Financial reports and dashboards for various audiences (Senior exec, Development team, Product Development and PMO office) that help each group manage their space and provide insights to how the group is doing from planned spend and identify opportunities to improve.
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of projects, cross-divisional highly complex projects in a fast-paced, dynamic, matrixed environment. Drive projects from concept to implementation.
- Project deliverables may include internal systems or 3rd party developed systems and could include the integration of external solutions.
- Project teams generally comprise of geographically disbursed members from multiple IT and Business teams.
- Direct project activities, conduct reviews, manage risk mitigation, issues, project schedule and change control processes.
- Identify and manage dependencies across the Information Services portfolio.
- Achieve project goals by engaging effectively with stakeholders at all management levels across Visa, including Technology Office architects and strategists, technical subject matter experts in the Global Systems development groups and Global Operations, business partners, vendors, and Visa senior management.
- Ensure that all projects are in compliance with Visa's Project Management Methodology and Key Controls.
- Accurately forecasts resource utilization and manages project budget effectively.
- Work with business and technology subject matter experts to define scope, create accurate and inclusive estimates, develop budgets and project plans, and produce Project Charters and other documentation needed for funding approvals.
- Grows long-term relationships with clients and capitalizes on partnership opportunities.
- Communicate project issues and risks in a manner suitable to the audience of technical team, stakeholder and senior management.
- Demonstrate skills in conflict management and negotiation to achieve project goals and develop trust with stakeholders.
- Minimum of three years of proven experience managing technically complex, cross-organizational, multi-stakeholder projects.
- Minimum of three years managing software development or infrastructure projects.
- PMP certification is preferred.
- A BA/BS or equivalent work experience is required. Concentration in Finance, Computer Science or a related technical discipline and/or an MS/MBA is a plus.
- Project accounting and or financial analysisexperience.
- Expert level knowledge of MS Excel- to support analyzing complex data sets , using Microsoft data model & pivots and expertize in data extraction and transformation techniques to create effect and repeatable financialreporting processes.
- Financial planning budgeting and tracking experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. In particular, a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally as needed.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think strategically.
- Ability to analyze and organize a plan based upon available information.
- Ability to influence, without direct authority, so as to achieve necessary goals.
- Financial services and card payments experience is a plus.
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a complex organization where the ability to discover and internalize diverse stakeholder goals is critical to brokering solutions that are in the best interest of Visa as a whole.
- Independent judgment and mature decision making skills to deal with Technology Office projects that often have enterprise-wide scope and may have significant cost and time-to-market impacts.
- Ability to work independently, yet seamlessly integrate activities with other teams when needed.
- Strong process orientation and a solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies, and best practices.