Execute / Coordinate RAM (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability) related activities in projects looking for optimization of cost / performance ratio of RAM
- Perform all RAM related activities on Projects, applying defined Process and Methods Guidelines
- Make recommendations for architecture choices to meet contractual RAM targets
- Develops Reliability Block Diagrams (RBD's) and Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Calculate MTBF, MTTR and availability for system and subsystem architecture solutions
- Knowledgeable in the following: IEC-62380, MIL-HDBK-217, Markov Modeling techniques for redundancy
- When necessary, defend choices in front of customers
- Define and manage the Project Reliability Growth Management Plan
- Implement a RAM Monitoring process during O&M (Operations & Maintenance) phase and issue RAM-related KPIs for
- Responsible for budget and schedule adherence throughout project lifecycle
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical, Industrial or ElectricalEngineering
- Coursework or certificate in RAM Engineering (preferred)
- 5 + years of RAM Engineeringexperience
- Experience in rail signalling preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's Engineeringdegree in Electrical, Electronic or Software.
- A proven background in System Safety Engineering with at least 5 years of experience in microprocessor based system for highly regulated industry (Rail, Defense, Nuclear or Space…)
- Self starter able to work independently with a sense of urgency and network effectively to gather data from different sources.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication. Self-motivated, ability to adapt and passion to learn new techniques in a changing environment are desired.
- Knowledge of international Safety standards: IEC, MIL-STD-882, IEEE, AREMA, FRA or CENELEC…