Strong, fortune 500 company, tops in its class! This organization promotes teamwork and leaders continually engage with each other. Great work-life balance!
· Product planning and execution for brand and market needs throughout the product lifecycle;
· Ensure Corporate revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction goals are met;
· Work withEngineering, Sales, Customer Service, Finance, Manufacturing and Channel Marketing to define the product vision and customer requirements;
· Develop product on time with an eye for design in manufacturing;
· Ensure consistency with existing brand positioning;
· Support development of product positioning and messaging, pricing, and development of sales tools and collateral;
· Drive continuous improvement efforts;
· Travelinternationally approximately 25%.
Education: 4-yeardegreerequired; Marketing, Engineering or related disciplines preferred. Finance background is a strong plus.
· 7+ years of related experience;
· Demonstrated go-to-market success defining and launching exceptional products;
· Market knowledge including styles, trends, designer behaviors, design process, and consumer acceptance;
· Experience managing project financial, increasing profitability and managing resource allocations.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.