Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
The Insite Business Analyst (BA) is a critical role within the Insite agile based cloud development team chartered to develop and deploy new global fleet and service management products.
The BA becomes an Insite service portfolio subject matter expert focusing upon existing business processes, applications functionality, and master data.
The BA interviews and interprets business user requirements in order to translate business requirements into necessary functional specifications and document the project in compliance with department standards.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- Bachelordegree in Information Systems, Business Management, Business Strategy, Research Degree, Editorial Degree, or related field
- Strong oral and written communication, computer, analytical, and organizational skills
- Ability to occasionally travel with overnight stays
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Business intuition
- Customer interviewing, investigation, and negotiation skills
- Experience authoring business to technical documentation
- Knowledge of agile development processes
- Familiarity with JIRA issue tracking software