Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Responsible for complete system and regression testing of SAP software.
- Consult with development team to improve usability and recommend program improvements or corrections to development staff.
- Interface with users to extract functional needs and determine requirements for testing.
- Read Functional Spec documents or other documents to prepare test scenarios and test cases.
- Execute test cases manually.
- Document the test executions and defects.
- Resolve functional issues of automation testers.
- Associates degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, along with two to four years of prior experience in quality assurance methodologies or software testing, or equivalent education or experience is preferred.
- Hand on experience in a SAP Implementation testing of functional modules like SAP PP/QM and APO a plus.
- Experience in SAP TAO, HP Quality Center, HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT) & Load Runner a plus.
- Experience in SAP Quality Assurance or SAP Functional testing role.
- Has participated in Regression, Integration and User Acceptance testing of large SAP implementations.
- Experience in creating test plan and executing test cases in HP ALM/HPQC.
- Experience with defect management.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.