IT Business Applications Analyst
8 - 10 years experience • Software
As a member of the IT PMO team you will join a dynamic group of responsive professionals leading cross-divisional and global internal projects. You will interact extensively with internal customers to help define exciting new enterprise business initiatives and provide enterprise business process and integration analysis, business requirements gathering and analysis, functional design, and preparation of associated documents for large cross-functional/global projects.
Working at SAS' Worldwide Headquarters, your duties will include:
- Working collaboratively across departments to achieve company oriented goals specifically focusing on our global consulting and project accounting functions. This includes being a change agent to assist in the business transformation necessary for the globalization of business functions.
- Partnering with the business on their strategic roadmap and the key initiatives that support it.
- Using a variety of techniques including customer journey mappings, prototyping, agile product development as well as analytics to drive new features for our business.
- Providing the bridge between Business needs and IT solutions, ensuring effective alignment of the delivered solution and the needs of both the customer and IT.
- Developing a thorough knowledge of the business processes, solutions and integration points employed in their assigned business areas.
- Authoring highly effective written communications including project assessments, business requirements and user stories and business testing and training material.
- Joining forces with other IT teams and technical resources to deliver success.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or a related quantitative or business field.
- 8 years of IT-related business analysis or systems analysis related to the implementation of enterprise solutions.
- Associate's degree in same fields, plus 10 years of the stated essential experience - OR - High school diploma (GED), plus 12 years of the stated essential experience.
- Experience with business processes and analysis in the areas of consulting and project accounting best practices.
- Program Management experience for strategic corporate initiatives
- Ability to travel 5% of the time as business needs dictate.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business processes and translate into effective and well organized solution requirements.
- Experience with business transformation best practices.
- Strong skills in leadership, professionalism, composure, decision-making and accountability.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Experience with agile development projects.
- Experience with Business and Enterprise Architecture disciplines.
- Experience leading cross-divisional and global projects.
- Knowledge of SAS Solutions and product lines.