Director of Product Management
Director of Product Management The Director of Product Management will be required to have an understanding of both the current market requirements and the future direction of the healthcare industry as well as how TriZetto products can meet market demands. The Director of Product Management also has responsibility for setting the direction for each assigned product focusing on ensuring product value and ROI goals are achieved. The Director of Product Management will also be responsible for building a foundation for future revenue growth and supporting pricing by aligning offerings with market requirements as well as integrations with other TriZetto products. The Director of Product Management will also be responsible for ownership and accountability of overall Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) services portfolio strategy. The qualified candidate is preferred to live in the St. Louis, MO area and must be able to travel 20%-30% for development team meetings and customer meetings. If not located in St. Louis, MO area, the candidate may work remotely from home and must be able to travel 20%-30% for development team meetings and customer meetings.”
Essential Functions: 1. Creating roadmaps and presenting to prospects and internal customers. 2. Negotiating customer requests (internal and external), industry and marketplace changes and company strategic initiatives to manage product development capacity or services expansion to meet customers' needs and the company's strategic vision. 3. Maintaining a solid understanding of the marketplace to ensure that the right products or services are available at the right time. 4. Managing a current portfolio, including packaging and pricing, and assisting in developing business cases to bring new initiatives to market. 5. Managing to assigned revenues and margins while aggressively working with Sales team to achieve revenue goals. 6. Providing tactical support to other internal initiatives such as sales training, collateral development, and product performance.
- Minimum of seven years' product management experience in the software/healthcare industry.
- Experience in Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) product suite, RCM Services and program management preferred.
- Working knowledge of the product development stages and process, and the technologies involved in web development.
- Knowledgeable on trends, regulations and competitors impacting market space.
- Agile software development in a SaaS environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Economics, Advertising or Statistics.
- MBA preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree.