Job Description and Responsibilities
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
This is responsible and complex administrative work requiring analysis, verification, coordination, and automation of accounts and systems. It also includes monitoring compliance with the administrative policies and procedures issued by the company President and her staff, preparing work papers for financialaudits, customer tool audits and others tasks as required.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Oversee Accounts Payable functions and processing weekly vendor payments in AS/400
- Process Accounts Receivable cash application for large customer(s).
- Month end processes for Engineering related to tooling sales and cost of sales.
- Work withfinancialauditors at year end related to Engineering Accounting
- Maintain Sales Order and Purchase Order data in Access System
- General ledger account reconciliations
- Organization and compilation of quarterly customer tool audits
- Automation of systems and other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND DUTIES:
A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration plus two years experience in accounting and administrative methods or some college instruction in accounting or business administration plus five years experience in accounting and administrative methods for a medium to large sized corporation. The ability to gather and analyze information and make decisions based on a limited number of choices as demonstrated by a minimum score of 26 on the Wonderlic Personnel Test. Agreement to complete all post-hire required training.