Achieve Ply Gem corporate and US Window group business objectives by developing, implementing and managing internal and external sales and marketing programs that create demand, drive incremental sales growth, strengthen relationships and increase customer loyalty. Oversee multiple outside vendor partners who assist with creation, production and on-going program management.
- Work closely with Channel Marketing Manager, Channel Marketing Director, Product Managers and sales leadership to identify promotional, incentive and loyalty programs that achieve strategic objectives and deliver value to customers and key audiences.
- Manage US Window group customer and prospect database marketing initiatives in coordination with the corporate marketing team and strategic partners to develop, analyze and maintain a database of all end users including distributors, contractors, builders and architects. Develop tools to understand, segment, and profile customers to ensure targeted and effective marketing strategy and execution.
- Create, collect and analyze customer/contractor usage reports to determine market tools provided are working effectively to help drive sales growth and providing return on investment made in program initiatives.
- Effectively manage 3rd party vendor(s) so they are properly aligned in building relationships with customers/contractors as well as effectively execute company initiatives.
- Manage the construction job follow up and reporting program that delivers critical intelligence and qualified leads to the sales organization to support their targeted selling efforts and achieve business unit sales goals.
- Develop and manage closed loop lead process including fulfillment, sales engagement, database management, reporting and analysis.
- Develop and manage internal sales and customer service education and training programs with cooperation from Product Managers and Product Application & Training Specialist.
- Develop and manage customer training and continuing education programs in coordination with Product Application & Training Specialist.
- Effectively manage monthly budgetresponsibilities of key vendor to ensure that proper accounting procedures are followed and proper processing performed.
- Provide marketing leadership to other groups within PGW as needed. Conduct ad hoc market and competitive research on an as-requested basis.
- Provide daily marketing support and act as a resource for sales team and customer base. Perform other duties as assigned.
BA or BS in marketing; journalism; communications; public relations or some college and commensurate experience in a B2B or B2C marketing position (5-7 years) whether as a client or as a provider of marketing services.
Sales or marketing program management, sales promotion development and database/lead management experiencepreferred.
Self-starter able to lead cross-functional teams, and propose creative solutions to issues that exist in the marketplace. PC platform proficient including use of Microsoft Office required; Database management and eMarketing software programs preferred. Strong written and communication skills required.