You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with INC Research/inVentiv Health.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 22,000 employees worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You'll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
INC Research/inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
You will represent Optinose and their novel product, XHANCE™ (fluticasone propionate) nasal spray, approved to treat nasal polyps in adults and under development for the treatment of chronic sinusitis. You will understand and identify a customer's needs, support pull-through activities relative to the customer strategy and market access, deliver sales results and ensure Optinose is viewed as a valued partner to healthcare professionals and their patients. You will develop superior product and disease state knowledge that allows you to engage in a clinical dialogue with healthcare professionals and effectively educate on approved indications and product efficacy/safety profiles to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients. You will:
- Drive outstanding sales performance. Effectively use assigned budgets and resources to drive therapeutic and territory expectations. Customize discussions and client interactions based on customer's needs.
- Maintain current understanding of local market, practice structures, business models, and key influencers. Work with appropriate customers to understand practice structure, business model, key influencers, network structure, customer needs and identify business opportunities.
- Provide input into resource allocation decisions across customers/district. Identify and select programs/resources available and appropriate for each customer, practice, and/or system.
- Work with Optinose Regional Business Leader and other Commercial Leaders to develop a local business plan that ensures achievement of all KPI goals and delivery on all sales objectives.
- Work with other Territory Managers around common objectives to coordinate selling efforts.
Along with humility, hunger and intelligence, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years' pharmaceutical salesexperience
- Specialty sales for 2+ years'
- A thorough understanding of the differences in calling on PCP offices vs Specialists
- A proven record of accomplishment
- Drug delivery/respiratory experience
- Emerging company experiencepreferred
- Marketing or other cross-functional experiencepreferred
- Product Launch experiencepreferred
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcaresales