CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management and Technology Services Company, is seeking a Senior Resource Management Analyst to perform operations for the HQDA, Deputy Chief of Staff (DCS), G2, providing technical support to developing and integrating force structure issues and decisions during Army force structure and the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) processes. The DCS, G-2 serves as the Secretary of the Army’s Principal Military Adviser on Intelligence and the Army’s Senior Agency Official for Information, Personnel, IndustrialSecurity and is the Army’s Principal Foreign Disclosure Authority. Additionally, the DCS, G-2 serves as the Principal Army Staff Advisor to the Army Chief of Staff on Army Intelligence Activities. The Resource Management Analyst provides high-level analytical assessments and advice at the Directorate level on complex issues, requiring extensive knowledge of the subject matter. The Resource Management Analyst manages the collection, analysis, and reporting of data; performs operational and financialinternal controls; communicate with the client and stakeholders to ensure the clients’ needs are met, and resolves issues in a timely manner.
- Analyze impact of structure and manpower changes as reflected in Command developed Concept plans and TRADOC Centers of Excellences’ developed Force Design Updates;
- Analyzes new requirements documents, Tables of Organization and Equipment (TOE), for military/intelligence units based on doctrine, DCS, G-2 Vision, Intel 2020, Army Force 2025 and Beyond, and other regulatory and directive documents;
- Develops alternatives for achieving changes, and recommends preferred courses of action;
- Attend community meetings, committees and working groups and communicate with external organizations as appropriate in order to maintain understanding of community requirements and solutions; and
- Develop and prepare briefing products, collection evaluations, intelligence assessments, and information and position papers.
- Eight (8) years as a Requirements Analyst with not less than three (3) years working with Army Intelligence;
- Experience as a staff action officer at HQDA, division, corps, and/or Army Service Component Command (ASCC) levels. Experience shall have been within two (2) years of starting on this contract;
- Experience performing intelligence requirements management and force management functions at the HQDA or Army Service Component Command (ASCC) levels;
- Knowledge of the roles, missions and functions of the Army Budget Office and Defense Intelligence Resource Management Office;
- Knowledge and experience with Statistical Analysis, Efficiency and Productivity Reviews, Cost Benefit Analysis, Requirements Determination; and the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) process;
- Knowledge and experience with the Military Intelligence Program (MIP) or National Intelligence Program (NIP) budget execution and analysis and the Intelink Resource Management Information System (iRMIS);
- Knowledge and experience with Enterprise resource planning and the PROBE database;
- Knowledge of Manpower Principles and Policies, Manpower Integration, and Manpower Information Systems;
- Knowledge with the intelligence cycle and the analytic process to collect data, populate databases, and develop information and products;
- Ability to prepare and deliver technical and non-technical information, and professional briefings and presentations to team members, government personnel, and other diverse audiences.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university. Othereducation, commensurate experience, and demonstrated ability will be considered on an individual basis. (Othereducation, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.);
- Graduate from the Army Command and General Staff College or similar Senior Staff College;
- Graduate from the Army Manpower and Force Management Course;
- Possess and maintain an active/current TOP SECRET clearance, with SCI eligibility;
- Must be a US Citizen.