Group Manager, Application Development
- Lead a development team on design and implement a new application as part of strategic Revenue & Billing Platform.
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders in ensuring the software delivery, data warehouse architecture development and utilization as well as project status are aligned with resource capacity.
Group Manager, Appl Development->> Manages a medium to large-sized or multiple small teamsresponsible for all phases of the systems development and implementation process. Provides analysis, design, development, testing and ongoing support for the client area application systems in an environment of diverse development platforms, computing environments, software, hardware,technology, tools, etc. Analyzes organizational needs for application development and interfaces with clients to ensure systems are developed that meet their business requirements. Oversees applications programming and analysis projects which include development, installation and maintenance of application programs. Leads analysis of organizational needs for development and implementation of applications. Interfaces regularly with clients and project managers to ensure that systems are developed to meet their business needs and specifications. Ensures the availability, integrity and stability of production systems by identifying appropriate resources to manage all systems and having a process in place torespond quickly to problems. Communicates and endorses strict adherence to development andquality standards and monitors adherence on an on-going basis. Communicates timely and accurate project-related information to relevant parties. Acts as an advocate for change management, encourages innovation and creativity intechnology solutions.Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team. Manages one or more development teams. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- 7-10 years’ experience with application technical ownership and product delivery management
- 7-10 yearss’ experience with Database platforms is required;
- Experience with various Software Development Lifecycle. Agile development methodology is preferred
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred. 10 + years of experience in systems analysis and program development with related supervisory, management and administrative experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industries is a plus.
Requisition Number: 1616206