Requisition ID 980000017
The Senior DevOps Engineer is responsible for the construction and maintenance of tools used by the development teams to build and support applications from conception to production. Exposure to the open source world is a prerequisite.
- Build and maintain the infrastructure underlying all Development and Production systems. This include configuration management systems, our CI pipeline, and deployment engine.
- Work on multiple cloud technologies.
- Keep our tools and services running.
- Work with developers to troubleshoot performance issues and bugs.
- 5-10 years’ experience in System Administration and DevOps
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Cloud Technologies (AWS,Azure,VMware Vsphere)
- Secret Management (Vault, Chef Vault)
- Scripting (BASH/Ruby)
- Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Filebeats)
- Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet)
- Monitoring and Alerting (Sensu, TICK Stack)
- HTTPd (Nginx, Apache)
- Message Queues (RabbitMQ)
- Containers and Orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker, Nomad)
- Microservice Deployment Familiarity