PigTek Americas Division of CTB, Inc (a Berkshire Hathaway Company) is searching for a Regional Sales Manager to manage existing accounts and identify/develop new business partners and opportunities in the Latin American Region. PigTek provides a complete portfolio of products to the hog production industry.
- Profitable Sales Growth annually within assigned region(s).
- Manage established accounts by setting annual goals and conducting periodic reviews. Provide and/or coordinate support and training withaccounts and their personnel as required.
- Partner with customers and prospective customers at their customers to educate on the benefits and influence the purchase of CTB products.
- Work with customers to prepare quotations, design suggestions, etc.
- Partner with the Business Unit General Manager and Sales Manager relative to sales channel planning, modifying and development. Focus ondeveloping channels and customers to create/meet market needs and effectively take the products to market.
- Select and qualify candidates to be new dealers/distributors/customers.
- Prepare the Annual and Five-Year Sales Plans for the region.
- Develop and lead sales initiatives as included in the plan and assigned; with emphasis on meeting timelines.
- Work closely with customers, end-users, industry organizations and research institutions to identify, qualify and prioritize future sales opportunities and improvement needs.
- Provide accurate market information regarding trends, competitive actions, influences, etc.
- Partner with Sales Manager regarding trade show booth design and participation.
- Become and remain maintain active with Committees and Organizations within the industry.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish (oral and written.)
- Self-motivated; possessing a drive to compete and succeed.
- University degree; Technical and/or Engineering degree preferred.
- 5+ years industry experience with understanding of equipment sales through distributor/dealer channels. Agriculture or farm related management, building and/or equipment experience preferred.
- Sufficient technical aptitude to understand how to assemble, trouble-shoot and repair mechanical or electrical equipment
- Experience in on-site training of company staff, customers and distributors.
- Proven project management skills.
- Ability to provide an industry seminar on segment topic.
- Proactive and decisive leader for the business with excellent communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to interact with other personnel, and withother cultures.
- Energetic, honest individual with high ethical standards.
- Ability to travel as needed; normally not more than 40%.