The Project Manager organizes and coordinates interdisciplinary projects and process improvement activities to enable Grady Health System to achieve its overall strategy, goals and objectives. Utilizes project management and process improvement tools and industry-leading standards to train and educate leaders/managers, and to lead project teams in implementing best practices, systems, and processes to improve operational effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree is required, Master’s degree is preferred.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in project management and/or process improvement is required.
- Three (3) years of healthcareexperience is preferred.
- Must be proficient in the use of Project Management principles, methodologies, and tools as well as industry-leading process improvement standards, IT tools such as Microsoft Office, project management, and database management tools.
- Project Management Certification and LeanSix Sigma Certification are preferred.