Software Test Professional
The Software Test Professional is responsible for defining, implementing, executing, and maintaining test plans, test cases and test automation tools/scripts to ensure software is delivered with high quality. Working on a critical enterprise project as a member of a software development team you will collaborate with your peers to review requirement specifications to better understand the features and efficiently design and execute applicable test cases. In this role, you will perform both manual and automated testing. By giving candidates a clear picture of what the job entails, they can figure out if it’s a good fit. Your goal here is to get your ideal candidate to click the “apply” button, while still maintaining accuracy and transparency around your role, your team, and CSC as a company.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- 5+ years of software quality assurance or test experience
- Solid understanding of programming concepts
- Solid knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies and tools
- Knowledge of Scrum/ Agile software development process
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, a quick-learner and able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with test automation framework, tool development and scriptingpreferred (not required)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent field experience