We are entrepreneurs, developers, designers, writers, technologists, analysts, strategists, and problem solvers. We're also surfers, runners, mechanics, golfers, woodworkers, musicians, volunteers, parents and active community members.
You’re passionate, collaborative, opinionated. You invent new connections between brands and customers because it’s all you think about. You do this by being collaborative, yet fearless, creative yet pragmatic. You can push the envelope without getting asked to leave the room. You want solve how companies and services will plug into the smart home or smart city of the future in a way that revolutionizes the customer experience.
What We’re Looking For: VP or Director, Product Marketing.
We’re growing and adding talent to our team. You’ll have a passion for the customer journey for B2C marketing buyers. You’ll lead the development and execution of our client’s product & solutions marketing strategy by owning:
- market analysis to value proposition development
- positioning and messaging to content and collateral development;
- sales enablement and outbound communications to customer and partner engagement
- innovative marketing strategies to gain our buyers mindshare
- the partnershipwith our Product team to inform the product strategy, pricing and positioning
- the partnershipwith the sales and customer success teams enabling them with the go to market tools they need to win every deal, crush the competition and make every customers successful
If the thought of combining marketing, product management, sales, +clients has you mesmerized, then pleaseapply. We’re creating innovation and experiences to create new businesses; we’re moving fast, so you can’t be afraid to jump in and take ownership of our growth.
What We’re Looking For (…as required by HR)
- BA/BS degree in related field. MBA preferred.
- 7-10+ years of product management/marketingexperience, including product definition, product launches, competitive intelligence, technical marketing, and public relations activities. Previous product development/engineeringexperiencerequired.
- Proven ability to assess markets, technologies, competition and customer perceptions to innovate products/solutions that has led to market leadership and customer successes.
- An excellent understanding of Marketing functional disciplines and product lifecycle management processes.
- Experience creating and implementing proven successful strategies for creating pipeline for new offerings as well as upsell, cross-sell and account-based marketing programs to grow existing relationships.
- Strong collaboration & negotiation skills, showing ability to influence without ownership, gaining support and trust across the organization to achieve agreed upon business outcomes.
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences, including customers, channel partners, sales, analysts and journalists.
- Outstanding project management skills and the proven ability to manage multiple complex initiatives in parallel.
- Strong people management capabilities, including acquisition of world-class talent, development and motivation of high-performance teams.
- Anything else not outlined, we’ll discuss
OUR CLIENT'S BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation and annual/quarterly bonus plan
- Stock options for all employees
- Full Health/Medical coverage (100% paid by company)
- Paid Holidays, Sick leave and unlimited PTO
- Remote Work/Life Balance (work from home, office, remote)
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Dedicated “learning” budget for expanding skills/expertise – continual learning
- Dental/Vision plans (reimbursement)
To apply for this job, please send an email to tiffany.