KeyLogic is seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer to support our NASA customer in Fairmont, WV.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform NASA independent testing on missions such as, but not limited to NASA Human Exploration Operations (HEO) missions
- Develop simulations and test beds by utilizing NASA-developed middleware
- Maintain NASA in-house developed middleware utilized for developing simulation test beds
- Lead scoping, planning efforts and designing NASA ground launch systems simulation test bed
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Working knowledge of NASA spacecraft architecture and ground architectures
- Working knowledge of QEMU
- Exceptional in C and C++
- Experience with Wind River products such as VxWorks and Simics
- Knowledge of NASA middleware and their applications
- Develops independent test plans, cases, procedures, and scripts and performs independent testing of safety and mission critical software systems to ensure the system will not do what it is not supposed to do and will respond in a safe and desired manner under adverse conditions.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, ElectricalEngineering, Computer Engineering, or other software-related engineering program
- U.S. Citizen with eligibility for a public trust level clearance.