Director, Customer Relationship Management
Director, Customer Relationship Management
at 1-800 CONTACTS(View all jobs)Draper, UT
Why you want this job
Overall responsibility for developing, qualifying, optimizing, managing and executing the brand(s) strategy for the organization and ensuring strategic consistency throughout the organization. Provide the intellectual guidance and thought leadership for developing, executing, and integrating strategic brand opportunity and direction for 1-800 Contacts. The primary focus of the position will be on customer retention, consumption, and activation.
Why you’ll love us
Of all the companies out there that talk about putting the customer first, 1-800 Contacts is one of the few that walks the walk. We invest in the talent and technology to make sure our customers have a remarkable experience.
Plus, we have a free work out facility, and trainers. So that’s cool, too.
What you will do
- Manage the entire CRM campaign strategy, including development (idea generation, messaging, agency/internal coordination), owned media production production email and push notifications, testing, and vendor relations.
- Responsible for overseeing customer loyalty programs as assigned, including direct mail, email, social media, viral, and/or phone marketing touch points.
- Create and execute programs to specific customer segments – lead the execution creation of segments and create data driven approaches to prioritize/arbitrate between segments appropriately. Work closely with peers to create personalized customer experiences.
- Participate in e-commerce activities and programs as part of the senior marketing team and in order to drive customer acquisition and retention through all channels
- Provide in-depth analysis of program performance. Create and monitor reports to track performance.
- Recommend changes to programs to optimize performance, maximizing customer loyalty and sales
- Ensure that rapid testing and learning is conducted in a systematic way to promote critical breakthroughs.
- Negotiate pricing, placements and other terms with direct mail and other vendors.
- Manage budgets, invoices and schedules.
- Coordinate with marketing team and call center management to ensure campaigns are consistent with marketing objectives & strategies, website initiatives, call center capabilities, and to ensure web team and call center procedures contribute to successful campaigns.
- Work with IT team to achieve timely access with accurate campaign evaluationreports.
- Provide strategic and day to day leadership and guidance to CRM and otherassociates.
- Support other ad hoc programs, as required.
Why we will love you
- You have prior leadership experience, excellent communication (both verbal and written), project management and decision making skills.
- You are results oriented, have a demonstrated ability to interpret/monitor results, and refine marketing approaches accordingly.
- You are data driven and have demonstrated superior analytical skills.
- You are extremely detailed to ensure flawless execution of materials and have the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies in data and analysis.
- You have the ability to think creatively- providing message and content direction to creative services team.
- You have the ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities.
- You have demonstrated success in managing all aspects of customer strategy and campaigns in a direct response environment—from strategy to execution and evaluation.
- You are a segmentation expert. Must have either designed or executed enterprise-wide segmentation strategies to drive go-to-market strategies.
- You have in-depth understanding of best analytical practices with the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies in data and analysis.
- You have an understanding of and experience with reaching customer effectively through multiple touchpoints including search and social.
- You are on top of emerging capabilities to personalize and automate customer marketing through machine learning/AI
- You have experience in successfully negotiating contracts.
- You are proficient in MS Office with more advanced skills in Excel.
- You have a passion for winning.
- You are enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable.
- Reliable and consistent.
- You have Integrity and a sense of humor.
- Desire to learn.
A Bachelor’s degree- preferably in Marketing, Business, Advertising or quantitative field, a minimum 10-12years marketingexperience in a marketing strategy, e-commerce, or CRM role, preferably in an industry with an established reputation for direct marketing excellence (e.g. financial services, telecomm, publishing, catalog, etc.), prior experience with an Email Sending Service (such as Responsys, Exact Target, etc.) strongly preferred, and prior experience with Omniture, MySQL, and HTML are preferred.