Our client is an accomplished team of experienced and driven professionals. Strong technical expertise in hydrogeology and civil, environmental, wastewater, geotechnical and chemicalengineering with innovative technologies.
Known for their friendly company culture and down-to-earth service. Dedicated professionals who genuinely care about their work, clients, colleagues and environment. Culture supports and encourages professional development, which in turn strengthens the company in all that they do.
Serving residential, commercial, industrial and government clients. Participate in a diverse and dynamic portfolio of projects:
Site planning, civil engineering and design, bid and construction services, permitting, document preparation, and public presentations
Projects include buildings, roadways, stormwater systems, solid waste facilities, dams, solar power arrays, and water and sewerage systems.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering with 5-10 years of experience and a P.E. license.
- Solid civil engineering design experience, including site development, grading plans, storm water analysis and design, roadway design, utility analysis and design, code research, drafting of technical reports and specifications.
- AutoCAD and civil/site design
- HydroCAD software experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (They pride themselves on building and maintaining positive long-term relationships with everyone with whom they interact)
- High level of organizational skills to manage projects and keep tasks on schedule and budget.
- Experience creating realistic delivery schedules and accurate budgeting
- Adept at developing practical, cost-effective solutions that serve the client