Supporting a mix of hosted and in house clients, we are looking to add another member to our ranks and need someone who is intelligent, curious, driven and loves challenges (and gets bored easily). You will be made better by the people you work with and you must understand that ourdegreeof success is directly proportional to our strength as a team.
Within the first few months, you Will Be Expected to:
- Learn the day-to-day tasks with the help of our documentation library – supplementing it with your experiences
- Configure hardware and OS environments as needed
- Administer and provide support for our application in a large datacenter
- Take project and case handoffs from manager
- Assists with problem resolution as required by applying personal experience in combination with various vendors and networks.
- Support very complex proprietary financial software systems
- Investigate Windows OS problems and develop viable solutions
- Provide on-site and remote support; via a queue based system
- Learn our proprietary software and provide technical
Within the first six months, you Will Be Expected to:
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Dive into scheduled Microsoft and SQL projects
- Properly estimate work efforts and technical challenges;
- Effectively communicate updates on projects and tasks to the team
- Serve as liaison between the company and customers.
- Maintains relationships with the customer project team members and various JHA departments and individuals.
- Travel to customer site to support the project and train the customer within the US and Caribbean
- Serve as the customer service focal point during the projects and for a defined time period following completion.
- Establishes project task lists with dates and responsibilities. Monitors the execution of each task.
Within the first year, you Will Be Expected to:
- Document process and procedures
- Assist in the development of tools and procedures related to production operations
- Platform automation, documentation, system performance and optimization
- Convey customer feedback to technical design and engineering staff.
- As you learn the position, you will learn how to perform pre-sales technical support duties, including assisting sales team with preparation of proposals and customer demonstration