In this role, you’ll support Engineers by overseeing the Rated Capacity Limiter (RCL) calibrations of various product lines, write and support test requests at our Product Verification Center (PVC), and provide input on product design specifications. You’ll also be the primary contact for factory support related to software questions. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this position is located in Shady Grove, Pennsylvania. If you’re up to the challenge, the reward is satisfaction . . . and knowing you helped build something real. Join our passionate team and help build something you can be proud of – a future filled with passion, pride, and satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Support production on Rated Capacity Limiter (RCL) and software issues.
- Write documentation for uses by factory.
- Provide input on crane specification.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Technical Degree in Engineering or related field required with a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in an Engineering role. Will accept High School Diploma with twelve (12) years of Engineeringexperience in lieu of degree.
- Must be able to read Embedded C Programming software language.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and communicate across all levels of the organization, especially with production employees and engineering.
- This position will be located in a normal office environment with exposure to the manufacturing shop floor as required.