his SeniorMarketing Analyst for Customer Insights will beresponsible for driving improvements in customerexperience and value. They will manage the customer journey and value for customers during their secondyear of tenure with GoDaddy. This Senior Analyst will drive the contact strategy andexperience for our customers while working closely with initiative leaders to develop cross-channel marketingcampaigns targeting customers in their secondyear to drive up revenue, activation, and engagement.
- Conduct in-depth analytics to derive insights that identify opportunities and frame marketing strategies.
- Understand GoDaddy’s business goals and requirements, design and develop analytic approaches.
- Perform customer analysis, segment customers into meaningful and actionable cohorts, recommend and consult on A/B and multivariate tests, establish reporting infrastructure, track and analyze performance, and communicate results.
- Develop data strategies for measurement (e.g. what we should capture, how we should capture it, and what we should do as a result).
- Provide insights on ways to improve the contact strategy and marketing experience for GoDaddy customers.
- Work closely with campaign development leaders to develop cross-channel marketing campaigns and support strategy development through analytics.
- Provide insights that improve the customer onboardingexperience, product activation rates, conversion from free trial to paid products, customer engagement with the GoDaddy brand and shopper value.
- Work with internal and external resources to develop segmentation, modeling, dashboard development, decision aids and business case analysis to support marketing strategies.
- Identify opportunities to enhance data capture and platform technologies to enable better analytical insights, improve the customer experience and/or expand marketing capabilities.
- 5+ years of experience with web and customer analytics
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing field or focus
- Solid understanding of analytics, statistics and forecasting
- Solid understanding of customer marketing and retention strategies
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience in pulling data via SQL, HQL (Hive) or other coding languages for use in analytics and reporting
The following characteristics define a candidate that will succeed in the culture and for this position:
Job ID R000231