QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center. Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs. QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country. In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
QuadMed provides workplace solutions on a national level to employers of all sizes. Our health centers provide medical, laboratory, pharmacy, fitness, and rehabilitation services along with coordinated care through relationships with local hospitals, providers, and specialists. We are currently seeking a Physician for our Health Center on site at a large employer in Dalton, GA.
We are continuously innovating and investing in new programs, services and technologies that will help us provide better patient experience for the employee populations we serve. This is demonstrated by our investments in new health delivery and care platforms such as genetic screening, telemedicine, remote monitoring and medical home devices.
QuadMed is the leader in employer-sponsored healthcare, dedicated to providing employees and dependents with comprehensive, accessible and superior care using evidence-based medicine. Our innovative practices, values, and focus on wellness and prevention have earned us recognition nationwide. QuadMed looks for highly motivated, quality-conscious healthcare and administrative professionals. Our providers work in an environment where they are given essential one-on-one time with patients, where their ideas are valued and where positive healthcare outcomes are the ultimate measurement of success.
- Assists in directing all activities of assigned health and wellness centers in collaboration with the administrative team;
- Supervises (including assignment of job duties and responsibilities, scheduling and coverage, annual performance appraisals, conflict resolutions, disciplinary procedures, and daily problem solving), the medical staff;
- Assists in administrative supervision of all staff;
- Assists in coordinating recruitment, training, and staff development activities;
- Assists in overseeing all aspects of operations, advocacy, daily problem solving and productivity for activities at assigned health and wellness center sites;
- Assists in overseeing quality improvement activities of QuadMed;
- Participates, as part of a multidisciplinary team, in the care of patients at assigned health and wellness center sites;
- Performs essential duties of a physician
- M.D. or D.O degree from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy and completion of a Family Practice or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics residency program (in certain health and wellness centers Internal Medicine or Pediatric trained physicians may be desired)
- Board certification or eligibility required
- Active state license and current DEA registration number
- Several years of progressively responsibleexperience in physician practice management, including oversight of multiple physician practices, offices or health and wellness centers.
- A demonstrated track record of success at managing, mentoring and motivating supervised staff, and managing diverse teams to accomplish a wide range of strategic and operational objectives.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Previous medical office experiencepreferred.
· CPR, and all applicable certifications required (must be obtained within 30 days of employment).
· Understanding of ethics of confidentiality
· Previous computer experience or training required
· Successful candidate must submit to TB testing and any vaccinations recommended by OSHA guidelines.
· Bilingual English-Spanish preferred, but not required