About the Role:
Citco Technology Management is looking for a Cloud Solution architect to support deployment of applications to AWS Public Cloud by providing documented topology, sizing, technology used, and configurations.
This position also is responsible for standardizing the detailed usage of AWS services (S3, EC2, beanstalk, RDS, Route53, IAM policies, CloudFormation, CloudWatch… ) by researching best practices and prototyping concepts.
As such, Senior System or Software Engineer with scripting skills and public cloud knowledge are welcome to apply for this position.
As a Cloud Solution Architect, you will be part of a culture of innovation where you’ll use AWS\Azure services to help team solve business challenges such as rapidly releasing products/services to the market or building an elastic, scalable, cost optimized application. You will have the opportunity to shape and execute a strategy to build knowledge and broaden use of public cloud in a dynamic professional environment.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Designing the topology and technology for medium to large-scale, distributed systems on Public Cloud.
- Define standards and guidelines for AWS services (reference topologies, configurations, deployment, IAM policies, and cloud formations scripts) by researching best practices. Build prototypes to validate best practices and configurations.
- Define a standard process to review and baseline new AWS services.
- Proactive research of new features on existing services and new services to provide more efficient, secure and cost effective architecture solutions.
- Socialize AWS services as part of standardization exercise. Conduct deep-dive “hands-on” education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to internal teams.
- Help improve the AWS cloud datacenter governance processes based on best practices and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6years of information technology background. Minimum of 2 to 4years of strong cloud implementation or consulting experience.
- Experience with infrastructurearchitecture, databasearchitecture and networking.
- Deep understanding of core Public cloud services categories (Compute, Network, Storage, IAM,PaaS, SaaS offerings)
- Understanding of auto-scalability and high-availability concepts on Cloud environments.
- Container and Container Management frameworks. (for e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm)
- Strong documentation skills (diagrams, matrices, writing)
- Any formal Cloud based training and any industry cloud related industry accredited certification is a plus.
- Experience with “on-premise to cloud” migrations or IT transformations or Architecting/operating solutions built on AWS.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.