- Design mixed signal - Analog/Digitalcircuits for high-end medical X-ray Generator systems.
- Collaboration with Power supply, Motor Control and I/O interface circuits
- Lead the creation and maintenance of Design Documentation
- Work closely with Software and Test Engineering to develop and continuously improve our products
- Coordinate with Marketing and Customers to identify and implement new requirements and features
- Strong team player with leadership capabilities, who is detail oriented and task focused
- Proficiency with PowerPC and other microprocessors and embedded systems, CPLD, FPGA (Altera Quartus-II), VHDL, I/O interfaces (Ethernet, CAN, USB RS232), Ground/Return management techniques to meet good Reliability and EMC requirements.
- Proficiency with power supply designs for embedded systems: Point-of-Load7 DC-DC and linear power supplies.
- Experience with regulatory requirements for I/O interface designs: ESD, EFT, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Experience under ISO9001 Design and Manufacturing environment, as well as DFM, DFT Hazard Analysis.
- Minimum 5 years experience with Designing and problem solving of Analog and Digitalcircuits for embedded systems – cost effective, solutions oriented.
- A strong mechanical aptitude and proficiency with PSpice, DXDesigner/PADS would also be beneficial.