Product Manager - Water Heaters
Who is Cleaver-Brooks …
Cleaver-Brooks is the market leader in providing fully integrated boiler and burner systems. We lead the boiler/burner industry due to our unmatched distributionnetwork’s ability to deliver the knowledge, service, training and support that are essential to long-term performance. Our customers will tell you that we’re the only equipment provider that manufactures boilers, burners, controls, and a full array of ancillary and aftermarket products. They’ll also mention that our unique single-source capability means that we can deliver fully integrated boiler room solutions that reduce overall costs and optimize space. It is our focus on products that deliver the most efficient, reliable, safe and environmentally sustainable solutions that differentiate us in the marketplace. Cleaver-Brooks continues an 80+ year legacy of providing the customers we serve with extraordinary products designed to deliver unsurpassed performance through the power of commitment.
Cleaver-Brooks Acquires Camus Hydronics …
Through the acquisition of Camus Hydronics, Cleaver-Brooks further strengthens its position in the rapidly expanding condensing hydronic boiler market. Camus Hydronics designs and manufactures condensing hydronic boilers and heaters for commercial, institutional, large residential and light industrial markets. The company’s manufacturing facility includes a testing lab, engineering department, manufacturing and assembly lines, warehouse and parts depot. The Products manufactured by Camus Hydronics are regarded to be highly efficient and reliable. Its line of condensing hydronic products compliments those of Cleaver-Brooks, which will broaden the Cleaver-Brooks market appeal to better meet customer needs worldwide.
Job Summary ...
The Product Manager role will be to win, maintain, and expand relationships with the assigned Representatives and territory. The Camus Product manager will be assigned to Product partners for all of North America, specific to the Hydronic heating market focused on but not limited to Contractor based sales. Product Manager will be responsible for achieving sales targets, maintaining profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. The Product Manager represents the entire range of Camus products, parts and services to their assigned partners and will focus on maintaining and growing market share throughout North America and assisting with product adaption in Mexico and Latin America.
Essential Functions ...
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Works directly with assigned partner sales personnel to provide product and sales training.
- Coordinates the involvement of Camus personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis to eliminate roadblocks to sales.
- Assists the sales process through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential Product conflict with other firm sales Products by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to Product rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption and fosters communication of company programs among assigned partners.
- Apply intellect, creativity, adaptability, judgment, and management skills to achieve required results.
- Ensure duties and company projects are accomplished in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Support peers and management with internal and external projects.
- Adhere to company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and/or development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Reports to Market Manager.
- Enlists the support of sales, engineering, service resources and other management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- This position may have direct report staff assigned to support responsibilities within specific partner accounts.
Physical Skill and Effort ...
DESCRIBE THE PHYSICAL SKILL AND EFFORT NEEDED FOR THIS ROLE
Working Conditions and Hazards ...
DESCRIBE THE WORKING CONDITIONS AND HAZARDS THAT WOULD BE EXPERIENCED IN THIS ROLE
Do You Qualify ...
Four year college degree from an accredited institution.
Minimum ten years of product salesexperience in a business-to-businesssales environment.
- PC proficiency.
- This position will require candidate to be based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- This position requires extensive travel (60%), requires valid passport and no Canadian/US/Mexico restrictions.
Benefits of Being a Cleaver-Brooks Employee …
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, life insurance, short term and long term disability, vacation and eleven paid holidays.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Camus/Cleaver-Brooks will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
This description indicates the general nature of the tasks and responsibilities required of position given this classification. It is not intended as a complete list of specific duties and responsibilities. Nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of management to assign, direct, and control the specific duties of individuals performing this function. The Company reserves the right to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper. This description supersedes any previous descriptions for this position.