Covance is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to join their global team in Morrisville, NC. If you have five years experience and a demonstrated ability and understanding of Quality Assurance in an FDA/CAP/GCP/GMP environment, this is a great way to grow your career with an industry leader! The Quality Assurance Manager role includes hiring, coaching, scheduling/delegating work, conducting performance reviews and determining pay/promotions.
Essential job duties include:
• Host Client/Regulatory Audits *
• Perform/Support Internal/Vendor audits
• Develop/revise SOPs/Other Documents
• Train others
• Mentor others
• CAIR/RI support *
• Lead CAIR/RI investigations
• Regulatory/Industry/Company guidance support
• Identify and lead departmental and/or company Special Projects/Initiatives
• Trending & Risk Assessments/Management
• Trending & Risk Management
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience – Science related field preferred.
• Minimum of 5 Years of experience in the job discipline or other related roles.
• Demonstrated understanding of Quality Assurance in an FDA/CAP/GCP/GMP environment
Job Number 2017-13289