The candidate must be customer centric and self-sufficient and be able to balance the demands of delivering results in the short term while helping steer the company deliver its long-term business model.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead a high-functioning team.
- Provide strategic financial leadership to the business on operational performances and processes.
- Serve as key business partner to the customer solutions teams supporting multiple of business.
- Conduct in depth analysis on functional projects.
- Presentation of financial results/reports to financial & non-financial audiences.
- Deliver all aspects of financial planning, forecasting, analytics and reporting to included monthly actuals, quarterly rolling forecast and annual operating plans in support of the Soluto customer solutions team.
- Work with business partners to design/execute business and accounting solutions to complex issues.
- Assist in directing strategic required actions, across multiple functional initiatives which deliver value to Asurion and assurances that these benefits are driven into the P&L in a timely manner.
- Own business scenario modeling related to product design and execution that includes responsibility for process and compliance support and key controls implementation and monitoring.
- Provide financial and operational driver and analytical insights in helping drive the business partner’s success.
- Drive automation of financial and operational reporting processes.
- Oversee the development of flash and dashboard reports.
- Drive in developing short and long-term goals and objectives, including cost saving initiatives.
- Maintain a high level of morale and energy, within the FP&A team, and ability to point to previous experiences where they have “energized” a team to perform and deliver against stretch expectations.
- Ability to establish a high degree of accountability across their organization through both performance measurement and clear communications.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with ability to deliver strategic messages to senior leadership level positions.
- A proven track record of academic and professional excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA, CPA, or CMA viewed favorably.
- 7+ years’ experience in a high growth or transformational environment with similar responsibilities. Experience in call center or operations environments a strong plus.
- Ability to drive projects to closure.
- Deep financial planning, data mining, and modeling expertise.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- A self-directed individual with a strong ability to manage ambiguity and who adapts readily and easily to changes in priorities and business conditions.
- An individual who is self-confident, competent, outgoing, and independent with a straight forward personality and strong executive presence.
- Entrepreneurial appreciation; talent for leading change to achieve best results.
- Fits well in an environment that rewards bright, self-starting, energetic, and action-orientated managers with increasing responsibility and challenge.
- Professional and personal integrity beyond reproach.
- Comfortable working with very sensitive data and able to maintain a high degree of discretion.
- Ability to excel in working within an open, flexible, results-oriented, performance based environment.
- Ability to work with all levels of people in the company.
- Proven ability in a “rapid growth environment”.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.