Location near Girard, OH
Industry: Aerospace, Manufacturing & Production
Local Candidates (No Relocation Assistance Available)
No Visa Candidate Considered
ATEP (Titanium and Engineered Products) is a world-class producer of titanium aero ingots and mill products—and a leader in multi-material airframe subassemblies and advanced technologies and materials, such as 3D printing and titanium aluminides.
Titanium is the world’s fastest-growing aerospace metal, and we’re taking it to greater heights with vertically integrated capabilities and deep materials science expertise.
Our engineered products and solutions help build the world’s most advanced aircraft—and also help protect our troops and power our world.
The Production Supervisor offers the opportunity to become a vital member of a high profile, high energy, Titanium Alloy production unit created within a well-established, respected company with decades of industry leading manufacturing performance.
Provide cutting edge materials to the Aerospace industry.
The manufacture of Titanium Alloy process uses industrialized ground breaking production techniques that have been seen as revolutionary to the titanium melting industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Bachelor's degree or advanced education.
• 1 - 2 years’ experience.
• Aerospace industry (Titanium Aero Ingots and Mill products a plus).
• Ensure that all safety rules and regulations are being followed;
• Responsible for directing, organizing and planning all day-to-day aspects of production.
• Work closely with plant management to ensure timely and efficient operation of the department.
• Direct and supervise a crew of hourly production employees, and supporting resources. Coordinate all projects related to production process.
• Responsible for up time on all equipment by managing preventative maintenance routines, general maintenance assignments, and placing priority on required repairs to assure production goals are realized.
• Participate in and assisting with all Continuous Improvement activities and events as well as maintaining 6S.
• Develop and recommend improvements to facilities, equipment, or procedures to improve safety, quality, and efficiency.
• Responsible for completion of various documents required for production and safety needs. Responsible for entering production, safety and quality data into the company computer system daily.
• Responsible for maintaining and ensuring the usage and availability of safety equipment.
• Coordinate all training schedules and maintain training programs for the titanium process.
• Must have demonstrated supervisor/leadership experience.
• Must be available to work all shifts and weekends / holidays as required.
• Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced union manufacturing environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office software, SAPexperience is a plus.
• Manufacturing background, technical troubleshooting is a plus.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.