Better care begins at home with In-Home Physician Care.
Our board-certified physicians direct complete primary care, specialty care and urgent care services for those who cannot leave home to get to doctor's visits. At Kindred House Calls, our house call physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and care team deliver compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence. Our providers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families. Our office staff supports our providers and our patients in real time on a daily basis to help to improve overall patient satisfaction.
As a Market Lead / Director of Marketing, you will:
Be responsible for managing provider workforce and business development teams, ensuring compliance, ensuring provider schedules are full, assessing and prioritizing market opportunities including alternative payment methodologies, developing and managing strategic partnerships, and growing patient panel, assisting with budgeting and re-forecasting, responsible for market financial performance.
• Management of local and remote staff including clinical providers
• Ensuring providers schedules are full and providers are scheduled to meet contractual requirements
• Meet in person with all staff monthly and complete ride alongs with all providers at least quarterly
• Pursue and secure growth opportunities through existing and new channels; leverage existing relationships to increase the number of patients in current communities, expansion of the number of communities, working hand-in-hand with other Kindred divisions as well as external entities to grow the business.
• Collaborate with Management Services Organization (MSO) team to ensure adequate support and to identify areas of improvements and/or opportunities
• Investigate any customer/employee complaints in a fair and timely manner
• Interview/hire staff as needed with involvement from clinical and operational leadership
• Create and maintain strategic plan; capacity analysis, provider performance, growth
opportunities, opportunity assessments, competitor assessment, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degreepreferred
- Direct management of clinical providers (MDs, NPs, PAs), collaboration with medical director(s) to ensure clinical objectives are met and/or exceeded, ensuring processes and procedures are consistent across providers and locations, proven track record of business development in health care industry, management of local and remote employees, knowledge and understanding of assisted and independent living communities, ensuring providers are scheduled for contracted number of hours/patients per day, working in collaboration with senior leadership to report result and develop strategic plans
keywords: “account executive”, “sales executive”, “sales rep”, “sales representative”, salesman, healthcaresales, healthcaresales rep, home care sales, homecare sales, selling, sales manager, sales, medical sales, liaison, clinical liaison, medical, sales liaison, medical sales rep, sales rep, territory rep, account manager, account executive, director of admissions, community liaison, clinical liaison
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Tracking Code TXA01 - Austin