at NewsCred(View all jobs)New York
The truth is, when we started NewsCred, we didn’t know much about marketing. But we did know, as individuals, that we weren’t satisfied with the way brands marketed tous. Fast-forward to today: We’re now the world’s leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing, and analysis. We help brands speak to their audiences by providing both bespoke original content and content licensed from the world’s leading publishers. Finally, as pioneers in our industry, we provide unique professional services to ensure that our customers find measurable success through content marketing.
NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach.
The Program Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to customers. You have a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, marketing processes and technology designs.
The Program Manager:
- Performs varied and complex tasks that require independent judgment;
- Applies NewsCred methodology and process;
- Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderate to complex customer engagements;
- Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated Martech solutions within constraints of time and budget;
- Effectively consults with management of customer organizations; and
- Delivers operational metrics and overall business results for area of responsibility.
- Owns the successful delivery of purchased services, manages client expectations and resolves escalated client issues.
- Scopes client engagements as required.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of all technical and business aspect of the the customer needs, as well as a thorough understanding of the principles of content marketing.
- Develops analyses and models using marketing transactional data a digital analytics.
- Demonstrate creativity and efficient use of marketing technologies, analytical methods, and financial models to develop solutions for customer.
- Take an active role in business development through management and expansion of client relationships, development of project proposals.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, technical services resources, editorial service resources, and other company resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achieves assigned growth, customer maturity and content marketing performance objectives in designated accounts
- Achieves strategic customer objectives and success as defined by the customer in collaboration with NewsCred
- Reports to VP, Advisory Services
- 5+ years of data analysis, technical pre sales, or consulting experience, ideally in a data analytics or marketing consulting space
- 5+ years of strong client facing experience including the ability to consult, address escalated issues, and solution through services
- Deep expertise in marketing analytics, digital marketing, marketing automation, advertising, email marketing, etc.
- Enterprise software implementation either as an end-user in a large marketing department or as a professional service consultant to a Global 2000 marketing department
- Martech application experience with platforms such as Google Analytics, Marketo, Eloqua, Aprimo, Responsys, Sprinklr, Adobe (Omniture, AEM, Exacttarget), Salesforce, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with strategic thinking and complex decision making
- Everything we talk about in our “How We Work” document
- Best-in-class compensation plans and equity in the company
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry
- All-company Demo Day/catered lunches on Friday
- Our culture, which is the most important thing we offer: A place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth industry. This is your company.
And of course we also have:
- Great benefits, including medical, vision, and dental, a 401k match, ping pong tables, and a generous vacation policy. And massage days (Don’t worry, it’s by a professional)
Come see why our culture has won numerous awards, including Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Workplaces and a spot on the 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising + Marketing for the second year in a row!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.