We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? We at MAHLE are a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. Today, some 77.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 locations and 16 major development locations.Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle statistically.
Share professional know-how, develop ideas and take on responsibility. At MAHLE Aftermarket, Inc. in Farmington Hills, Michigan as
Account Manager- Western Region
MAHLE Aftermarket Inc.
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Utilizes knowledge of all customer saleschannels with a particular emphasis on Traditional Warehouse Distributors and the competitive requirements to maximize sales volume with existing and prospective customer base while ensuring profitability
- Leads business planning and strategy determination for MAHLE to effectively address sales growth within the assigned territory, including the identification of new product offerings
- Incorporates Time Management skills to maximize sales effectiveness and to minimize travel costs
- Performs market research on various products & competitors; keeps abreast of market developments
- Makes recommendations on salespromotions, evaluates their success or failure, and makes recommendations for improvements
- Interactswith key cross-functional areas such as Marketing, Product Management and Supply Chain to address customer needs while ensuring consistency and profitability
- Provides training on MAHLE producttechnology as needed for current and prospective accounts
- Assists in developing marketing tools and customer specific sales programs
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- Must live/work in the region assigned to (Southern California, Arizona)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 7+ years experience in automotive aftermarket sales
- Knowledge of pistons, gaskets, filters, and turbocharger applications
- Experience and understanding of the aftermarket retailers and distributionchannels
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to identify and sell win-win scenarios
- Must be a results-oriented, self starter requiring minimal supervision
- Demonstrated track record of working with customers, peers, and management to accomplish both long and short term goals
- Strong time management skills