The CareOne at Wall mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Director of Marketing works with the administrative, marketing, sales and admissions staff to oversee the coordination of all inquiries, admissions, sales calls, public relations, community events, correspondence and communication with customers at the designated facility shall be in accordance with the philosophy, policies and procedures established by the company. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Create and implement the quarterly marketing/growth plan.
2. Provide overall marketing training and expertise to personnel to achieve quality mix and occupancy.
3. Direct the completion of a minimum of 4 external sales calls per day with new and existing referrals sources.
4. Coordinate all internal publicityevents and work closely with the Corporate Marketing department on event execution.
5. Create and implement monthly direct mail pieces to inquiries and professional referral sources.
6. Being responsible for the development and maintaining mailings list of all professional referral sources and inquires.
7. Train other department heads on the role of marketing and customer service.
8. Develop back up procedure with Administrator for tours when Director of Admissions and Marketing not available.
9. Train back up designees on process of giving tours and taking inquires.
10. Maintain records and results on all referral and conversion activity.
11. In concert with Administrator, provide feedback and perform customer problem resolution.
12. Coordinate Press Releases and public relations activities with area media.
13. Coordinate, train, and orient new marketing and sales' new hires.
14. Assist in the development and placement of media advertisements and creative.
15. Serve on community boards/associations (i.e. chamber of commerce).
16. Establish a process to qualify residents for admission utilizing CareOne's financial and medical criteria.
17. Must submit and oversee staff marketing, census and salesreports as required using company developed reporting tools.
18. Maintain records and results on all referral and admission activity.
19. Serve on Quality Assurance committee for the facility.
20. In concert with the administrator, provide feedback, performance appraisals and ongoing coaching to marketing staff.
21. Oversee pre-admission room checks with the housekeeping Supervisor.
22. Inform appropriate staff of incoming admissions prior to arrival.
23. Ensure that patient and family are appropriately welcomed and settled on admission day.
24. Complete sign in paper work in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- 3-5 years' experience in sales and marketing and/or a related healthcare field background
- Healthcare work experience - preferred.
- Social Work experience - preferred.
- Sales and Marketingexperiencepreferred.
- Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Facility experiencepreferred.
- MUST have long term care/sub acute salesexperience.
- Schedule and coordinate marketing events to increase exposure
- Develop community contacts
- FILL IN FOR ADMISSIONS AS NEEDED
Requisition ID 2017-3991