Education / Experience:
The successful candidate should have the following requiredqualifications: prior programming experience in a web/application based language; relational database design experience; excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate with those inside and outside a technical environment; the ability and to work in a team environment as well as meet individual goals and assignments; and a bachelor's degree and/or two years of computer programming or operations research education/experience.
1. Oversee all phases of database design, development, management and reporting for large and/or complicated projects.
2. Consult with users on project design needs. Maintain a professional relationship with project personnel.
3. Maintain software and troubleshoot complicated software products.
4. Implement complicated queries to databases and create automated reporting schemes. Analyze quality control needs of large projects.
5. Perform complicated data transfers and conversions.
6. Create and maintain user manuals and documentation of software products.
7. Design and implement a comprehensive software testing plan for software products developed.
8. Perform other related duties incidental to work described herein.
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button on this page. You must complete the application process and then submit your application by clicking on the "Submit" button located at the bottom of the page titled "Submit Online Application". You will receive the following message once you hit the submit button: "You have successfully submitted your job application".