This is a great opportunity for someone to come in, work incredibly hard and be rewarded with rich learnings about digital marketing practice from a best-in-class team. You’ll have to hustle, but you’ll be fully-immersed in digital marketing in an entrepreneurial, fun team environment which rewards hard-work and results above all else.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Find and test new platforms to grow our digital footprint
- Manage day-to-day campaign metrics and optimizations across a variety of platforms and publishers
- Understand and implement tracking through URL parameters
- Analyze data for the full-funnel using our proprietary analytics platform and come up with new test hypotheses
- Stay organized and keep everyone in the loop. You’ll work closely across teams and will need to be an excellent communicator and project manager.
- Dive into data to segment and de-average. Find trends and patterns in large datasets and theorize ways to exploit those trends. Create new headlines and landing page concepts to increase high-quality volume for the Native Channel. Understand our campaigns and what works. Theorize and test why something is working, then find ways to iterate, scale and optimize.
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to find ideas and winners from otherchannels
- Expand and nurture our partnerships through account management and placement optimization to maximize revenue while ensuring that the partnerships are generating high-quality and high-intent leads. You’ll be measured against aggressive revenue goals and need to find creative ways to hit your numbers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years in paid digital marketing channels
- Experience with programmatic advertising
- Proven success buying ads on an auction-style platform (Adwords, Bing, Yahoo, Taboola, Outbrain, Facebook, etc).
- Experience with Excel, ideally advanced formulas and vlookups
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment while handling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously. Flexible and able to pivot quickly when priorities change.
- Can funnel constructive criticism into new ideas
- Curious and always trying to learn
- A passion for digital marketing and the desire to become an expert
- Consistent execution and strong attention to detail
- A visible pattern of impact and success in whatever you’ve chosen to do in the past
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Stellar project management skills.